Ross Jeffries Uncensored

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tea Pattern



I ran this pattern, while chatting on the net.
It went pretty well, so I thought I will share it with all you guys.

This is the actual chat... :)

Started off with some inital fluff talk, related to feeling relaxed and pampering oneself

Babe: That I wud love to be pampered such
me: hehe.. would you like some assam/darjeeling tea?
don't think about th time
10:28 PM Babe: wud be like heaven
me: ok sure...one darjeeling tea..coming up..just for you
Babe: thank you
10:29 PM me: but we have tradition here...smell the aroma..
Babe: ah ok
me: and then smell some more...
but before..u can sip it..u have 2 ask urself..have u earned it
10:30 PM Babe: evry bit of it.
Evry bit of it.
me: ok just kidding
Babe: oh kidding..
10:31 PM i thot it was happening
The aroma is still lingering
me: so u can just relax thre.. hold that cup of tea.smeling the aroma..and take a nice little sip
10:32 PM as you take another one..u can let it flow inside you..down ur throat..
and feel it's warmth..as it travels down
and spreads through ur throat...to ur chest...slowly
10:33 PM making u feel so good..isn't it
Babe: yes .................very
10:34 PM me: and as it keeps flowing..you can let that tingling sensation...in you fingers..to spread...
and the warmth,,go down..so deep inside..u..where ..u long to have it
10:35 PM Babe: its all over me...already...the sensation
me: :)...great...now can you imagine..
having sip after sp..of this tea
10:36 PM and allowing this feeling to grow inside of you..
untill each and every pore begins to drip..with this sensation...with this pleasure
10:37 PM Babe: What are you? what did I do to earn this?
10:38 PM this is more than just special
me: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meebo Bar